"The most interesting feature available on the PIX 250i is the record grouping; this feature really makes the product very viable for multi-site churches."Mark Hanna, Church Production Magazine
Extensive Video I/O
The video input on the PIX 250i has extensive compatibility with a wide range of cameras. It's BNC input accepts 12-bit 3G SDI (4:4:4 RGB or YCbCr), HD-SDI, SDI. Its HDMI input accepts high-definition and standard-definition video.
With its 3G-SDI 4:4:4 input, recording to ProRes 4444 offers recordings that are perceptually indistinguishable from the original source material.
The on-board high-accuracy Ambient timecode generator makes the PIX 250i right at home on any production from simple single camera shoots, to complex multi-camera sync-sound productions. All common timecode frame rates and modes are supported. Embedded timecode over SDI and HDMI is also supported.
Frame Rate Converter and Scaler
Like the PIX 270i, the PIX 250i features a powerful hardware scaler and frame rate converter. Up, down, cross-conversion and pulldown removal give users the ability to record files in a customer-requested rate, even rates not supported by the camera. The camera-mount PIX 240i video recorder also supports aspect ratio conversion, HD to SD and SD to HD.
Time Saving Efficiency
- Tapeless file-based recording, playback, and file transfer.
- Access and transfer files over Ethernet.
- Edit-ready Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD files.
- Recording on up to two drives provides immediate file copies and back up, as well as long-form recording.
Expandable and Networkable
- Group control of multiple PIX recorders facilitates multi-camera recording.
High-Quality HD Video
- 12-bit 4:4:4 over 3G-SDI I/O.
- Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD codecs from 36 Mb/s proxies up to 330 Mb/s ProRes 4444
- Multi-camera studio production.
- Live Event sports and concerts.
- Multi-channel video playback applications.
- Mobile Production OB Truck.
With the PIX 250i
|1||10-pin Phoenix Screw Terminal Block|
|1||Adhesive Rubber "Bumpers"|
|1||Product registration card|
|1||Full-line Video Catalog|
One-year standard warranty turns into two-years upon registration.
Click Here for more information.