"The most interesting feature available on the PIX 270i is the record grouping; this feature really makes the product very viable for multi-site churches."Mark Hanna, Church Production Magazine
Frame Rate Converter and Scaler
Like the PIX 250i, the PIX 270i features a powerful hardware scaler and frame rate converter. Up, down, cross-conversion and pulldown removal give users the ability to record files in a customer-requested rate, even rates not supported by the camera. The camera-mount PIX 240i video recorder also supports aspect ratio conversion, HD to SD and SD to HD.
The on-board high-accuracy Ambient timecode generator makes the PIX 270i right at home on any production from simple single camera shoots, to complex multi-camera sync-sound productions. All common timecode frame rates and modes are supported. Embedded timecode over SDI and HDMI is also supported.
Extensive Video I/O
The video input on the PIX 270i has extensive compatibility with a wide range of cameras. It's BNC input accepts 12-bit 3G SDI (4:4:4 RGB or YCbCr), HD-SDI, SDI. Its HDMI input accepts high-definition and standard-definition video.
With its 3G-SDI 4:4:4 input, recording to ProRes 4444 offers recordings that are perceptually indistinguishable from the original source material.
Frame-Synchronized Recording and Playback
Time Saving Efficiency
- Tapeless file-based recording, playback, and file transfer.
- Access and transfer files over Ethernet.
- Edit-ready Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD files.
- Recording on up to four drives provides immediate file copies and back up, as well as long-form recording.
Expandable and Networkable
- Group control of multiple PIX recorders facilitates multi-camera recording.
- Frame synchronized recording and playback.
- 64 channels of MADI audio and 64 channels of Dante audio I/O for large-scale audio systems.
High-Quality HD Video
- 12-bit 4:4:4 over 3G-SDI I/O.
- Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD codecs from 36 Mb/s proxies up to 330 Mb/s ProRes 4444
- Multi-camera studio production.
- Live Event sports and concerts.
- Multi-channel video playback applications.
- Frame synchronized multiple video channel playback for Live Events, Digital Signage, Museum multi-screen looped presentations, Video walls, Quad screen 4k presentations etc. (native files)
- Mobile Production OB Truck.
- Frame synchronized multi-cam recording for Production, Live Events, Mobile OBs and 2D/3D Production.
With the PIX 270i
|1||10-pin Phoenix Screw Terminal Block|
|1||Adhesive Rubber "Bumpers"|
|1||Product registration card|
|1||Full-line Video Catalog|
One-year standard warranty turns into two-years upon registration.
Click Here for more information.